TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These Terms and Conditions are entered into by and between Elite Pet Services, LLC and the pet and homeowner (“The Client”).
2. The Client authorizes Elite Pet Services to perform care and services as outlined in this Contract.
3. Both Elite Pet Services and The Client recognize that the welfare of the animal is the highest priority. If in the Pet Sitter’s judgment additional services become necessary during the service period to properly care for the animal, Elite Pet Services will first make reasonable attempts to contact The Client. If The Client cannot be contacted for whatever reason Elite Pet Services is authorized to undertake such additional steps, including but not limited to:
a) Additional visits by Pet Sitter to provide care for the animal.
b) Consultation with The Client’s Veterinarian listed above, or with an emergency veterinary care provider should The Client’s Veterinarian be unavailable.
c) Authorizing care and treatment as recommended by The Client’s Veterinarian or an emergency veterinary care provider (excluding euthanasia).
The Client agrees to be responsible for all fees and expenses incurred for care and treatment of the animal pursuant to this paragraph, and releases and holds Elite Pet Services, LLC harmless from all liabilities related to transportation, treatment, and expense. The Client agrees to reimburse Elite Pet Services, LLC for any expense incurred, plus any additional fees for attending to animal’s needs or any expenses incurred for any other home/food/supplies/transportation needed.
4. In the event of inclement weather or natural disaster, Elite Pet Services is entrusted to use the best judgment in caring for the pet(s) and home. Elite Pet Services will be held harmless for consequences related to such decisions. If the pet sitter is unable to reach The Client's home due to extreme weather or natural disaster, The Client will provide a backup plan to assist in the care for his/her pet(s).
5. In the event of a personal emergency or illness of Pet Sitter, The Client authorizes Elite Pet Services to arrange for another qualified person to fulfill responsibilities as outlined in this contract. Every attempt will be made to notify The Client regarding such situation.
6. Elite Pet Services agrees to provide the services stated in this contract in a reliable, caring, and trustworthy manner. In consideration of these services and as an express condition thereof, The Client expressly waives and relinquishes any and all claims against pet sitter and Elite Pet Services, except those arising from gross negligence or willful misconduct on the part of the pet sitter.
7. Should pet sitter or any authorized person accompanying pet sitter sustain any injury, disease or other harm in the course of providing services hereunder, The Client will indemnify Elite Pet Services, and hold it harmless with respect to all loss, expense and damage caused thereby, except those arising from gross negligence or willful misconduct on the part of the pet sitter.
8. Elite Pet Services is fully bonded and will not be responsible for loss, theft or damage to client’s property.
9. The Client will take full responsibility for payment of fees on or before the first day of services contracted.
- A cancelation fee of 100% of the normal rate will be charged for each canceled visit on Holidays, or if it is given by The Client to Elite Pet Services 48 hours before the scheduled service.
- A cancelation fee of 20% of the total will be charged for cancelations of three to seven days prior to a scheduled service.
- If The Client cancels eight or more days prior to services, The Client will receive a full return.
(New Year's Eve/Day, Easter Sunday, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve/Day)
- The Clientwill pay four weeks in advance on major holidays to reserve their spot.
- A cancelation fee of 100% of the services will be charged for cancelations of 20 days prior to a scheduled service.
- If The Client cancels 21 or more days prior to services, The Client will receive a full return.
- A finance charge of $10 will be added to unpaid balances after thirty (30) days.
- A handling fee of $25 will be charged for all returned checks.
10. If adequate supplies are not left, and pet sitter has to purchase supplies, The Client understands that a full reimbursement will be added to The Client's bill, plus a $10 service fee.
11. The Client further authorizes this Contract to be valid approval for future services permitting Elite Pet Services to accept The Client reservations for service and enter The Client premises without additional signed contracts or written authorizations. An updated Contract must be executed if The Client moves, if The Client obtains additional pets, or if The Client has updated instructions regarding the care of her pet(s) and premises. It is The Client's responsibility to review the requested care in the portal to ensure the information and requested dates are correct.
12. The Client agrees to call or text Elite Pet Services within 12 hours after returning home. Should Elite Pet Services not hear from The Client within 12-24 hours of scheduled return, Pet Sitter will continue to make visits to ensure the safety and well-being of The Client's pets, and The Client will be responsible for paying such visit.
13. Elite Pet Services and The Client each may terminate this contract at any time by written notice to the other. Elite Pet Services will be entitled to payment for all services rendered until a notice of termination is received, and for any transition services reasonably required to provide for the health and welfare of The Client’s pets. Elite Pet Services will not terminate during a period of scheduled service unless Elite Pet Services determines, in their sole discretion, that a danger exists to the health or safety of Pet Sitter. If such concerns preclude pet sitter from providing further care of the pet, then The Client authorizes the pet to be placed in a kennel, with all charges from that place to be charged to The Client. Every attempt will be made to notify The Client regarding such situation.
14. I hereby give my consent to all photographs, audio recordings, and/or video recordings taken of my pet by Elite Pet Services. I understand that any such photographs, audio recordings, academic work, and/or video recording become the property of Elite Pet Services and may be used in broadcast and electronic media formats now existing or in the future created.
I have reviewed this Service Contract in its entirety. The information provided by me is complete and accurate and I agree to all its terms and conditions as set out above.